School Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

5 posters

Go down

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework? Empty Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

Post by Admin 9/6/2009, 2:04 pm

Title says it all, Wink

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://school1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework? Empty Re: Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

Post by whaitf 9/6/2009, 9:06 pm

I always did my homework the same period it was assigned. Couldn't be bothered to do homework at home. No, i always finished my homework.

whaitf

Back to top Go down

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework? Empty Re: Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

Post by Awesomeness 9/13/2009, 9:30 am

Actually, I ran into that problem last week. But the annoying thing is that I always do my homework. The teacher kept losing my work!! Mad
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubFairShare 9/23/2009, 3:52 pm

i do my homework EVERY night. Plus if i do forget my homework, they know that i do it every night. so they r just like, well have it tmw..

ClubFairShare

http://www.clubfairshare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by whaitf 9/25/2009, 5:31 am

Not after junior high school i didn't.

whaitf

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 10/29/2009, 3:32 am

I have never handed my homework in late except when I was ill on the homework handing in day

StevenF50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum