Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

Go down

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework? Empty Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

Post by Admin on 9/6/2009, 2:04 pm

Title says it all, Wink

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://school1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework? Empty Re: Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

Post by whaitf on 9/6/2009, 9:06 pm

I always did my homework the same period it was assigned. Couldn't be bothered to do homework at home. No, i always finished my homework.

whaitf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework? Empty Re: Have you ever got into trouble for not doing your homework?

Post by Awesomeness on 9/13/2009, 9:30 am

Actually, I ran into that problem last week. But the annoying thing is that I always do my homework. The teacher kept losing my work!! Mad
Awesomeness
Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubFairShare on 9/23/2009, 3:52 pm

i do my homework EVERY night. Plus if i do forget my homework, they know that i do it every night. so they r just like, well have it tmw..

ClubFairShare

View user profile http://www.clubfairshare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by whaitf on 9/25/2009, 5:31 am

Not after junior high school i didn't.

whaitf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 on 10/29/2009, 3:32 am

I have never handed my homework in late except when I was ill on the homework handing in day

StevenF50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down